We are excited to offer Eagle Required Merit Badge of Personal Fitness. This class will have 2 Online Sessions with your Merit Badge Counselor giving you 12 weeks to complete all requirements.
Personal Fitness is taught by Janelle Jinbo, a Nurse Practitioner who also serves in the National Guard.
Please read the description before registering.
You will need a laptop or desktop computer, high-speed internet access, a web camera, and a microphone to participate in the online course.
Blue Cards - Once class is complete and all requirements are approved, Info@epicmeritbadges.com will email you your Blue Card with your Merit Badge Counselors.
Please do your best to receive written or verbal approval from your leader before class.
Class Instructions: See details below.
Pre-Requisites - Preparation is a MUST
- Merit Badge Pamphlet – reviewing prior to attending and completing pre-course work will ensure that you receive the most out of the Online Class. The Merit Badge Pamphlet is full of information and will help you successfully answer the questions. It provides solutions and gives direction on where to find the answers to earn this Merit Badge. You may also use online and other resources to complete the requirements where appropriate.
- It is unacceptable to come unprepared. You should DOWNLOAD and COMPLETE the Fillable Merit Badge Workbook HERE to help you be organized and prepared. The use of any workbook for note-taking, reference, or the completion of the workbook does not warrant, guarantee, or confirm your earning of the Merit Badge requirements.
- Blue Card properly filled out and signed off by your Unit Leader. Note: If you are not able to get your Unit Leader's signature PRIOR you may still participate in the Online Course. We recommend that you notify your Unit Leader that you are taking the class.
- You will be sent a Meeting ID and Password the day before your class to the email address you registered with.
- Test ZOOM at least one day prior to class.
- On the class day log-in at least 10 minutes before your scheduled class time.
- Class A Uniform is required to be worn during this Online Merit Badge Course.
- Merit Badge Class approval by your Scoutmaster / Unit Leader
- Merit Badge Pamphlet filled out to the best of your ability
- Supporting documentation of project work pertinent to this merit badge which may also include a Merit Badge Workbook for reference with notes.
- A Positive Scouting Focus and Attitude!
- Blue Cards - Once class is complete and all requirements are approved, Info@EpicMeritBadges.com will email you your Blue Card with your Merit Badge Counselors.