Weather Merit Badge Online
Doing the requirements for the Weather merit badge helps Scouts learn about meteorology. They learn about weather hazards, high and low pressure systems, the science of weather, and the water cycle. They explore climates and the way humans alter their environment. They make a weather instrument and find out about careers related to weather.
Interactive Online Merit Badges are Open to all registered BSA Scouts in ANY Council. We also welcome youth 11-17 interested in Scouting to join a class
Weather Merit Badge counselors are staff members and volunteers from Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, located on historic Ford Island on the site of America’s first aviation battlefield.
Please read the description before registering.
- Classes are taught by registered Merit Badge Counselors who are experts in their field.
- All Merit Badge Counselors have current YPT Certification
- Dedicated support team to provide prompt answers before, during and after your class
- A day prior to class, we will send a Zoom link to the email address you registered with. This email will come from email@example.com
- Test ZOOM at least one day prior to class.
- Log-in 10 minutes before your scheduled class time so we can have a prompt start.
- Class A Uniform is required to be worn during this Online Merit Badge Class.
- Bring supporting documentation of project work pertinent to this merit badge which may also include a Merit Badge Workbook for reference with notes.
- A Positive Scouting Focus and Attitude!
Blue Card Information:
We will email you a digital blue card once you successfully complete all requirements. However, a Blue Card is not COMPLETE until your Unit Leader signs it. We recommend receiving approval to take the course and once you receive the Blue Card pass it to your Unit Leader for final signatures - digital or ink? That is up to your Unit Leader.